Thursday, August 23, 2012

Glitter and Nail Polish Making Sneak Peak


Yesterday I came across a place that sold glitter and you can be sure I got some of the shiny stuff!



Why you ask? Because I really wanted to give frankening some polish a try. Frankening pretty much means making your own.
So far I had issues finding glitters anywhere and the idea of paying for overpriced stuff on Ebay wasn't on my to do list.

But then I found these guys.

And of course, last night I had to try and make some!
Here's my first attempt, and a tiny preview of what I'm gonna be showing you soon!
( Yes ,it's purposely a slight bit blurry, this is a Sneak Peak after all,isn't it? :)



Have you ever tried making your own polish?




                          You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *

5 comments:

  1. I would love to make my own too, i love glitter polishes with big chunks in. Great post can't wait to see the next on the glitter polish. Ax

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm experimenting around with it and will let you see as soon as I concoct the perfect polish! :)

      Delete
    2. Ok have fun. Looking forward see what you come up with :) Ax

      Delete
  2. Hey gr8 blog, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger head over to http://aqeela-keela.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award-nomination.html =] x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...