Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Tip : Smoothies

It's summer. It might or might not be very hot and sunny,but we know it's summer.
And what defines summer better than a delicious smoothie from super fresh fruit?
That's why I've gotten quite addicted to them. Today,I'm sharing one of my favorites with you:

The Watermelon Mango Smoothie


What you need:

  • A blender,juice maker or a stick blender
  • Watermelon and a mango


I use a bit more watermelon than I do mango,as it contains more water and makes the smoothie more liquid.If you like a chunkier texture,then go nuts with the mango!

Put them in the blender,mix them until they get the smoothie shape and enjoy!
It is perfect for breakfast as it boosts your energy and vitamin levels and it serves as a yummy refreshment during any part of the day.
One of my absolute favorites for sure!
Try it out and let me know if you liked it :)



4 comments:

  1. that looks nice, specially for the nice summer weather! :)


    I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog. It seems like a great way to meet new bloggers; check out my post which has my entry and explains everything here: http://luckynumber7-lozz7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'll post all about is asap!

      xx

      Delete
  2. That looks really good. Love both those fruits. I am writing up a recipe for raspberry and green tea smoothie tomorrow - tis really yummy.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I'll take a look tonight and I'll definitely check out your smoothie recipe too! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...