Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Polish Days - Sentimental

One month passed and it means Polish Days again!

This month's theme is: Sentimental

That's a huge area I think and I don't really have polish related memories, basically because my memory is that of a snail (not slow, but vastly unreliable) , so I might have had some cool polish on for some events, but for the life of me, I cannot remember which.

That's why I went for the next best thing: Polish that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
As you may know, I'm a girl. I know, everyone was hoping there was a handsome guy behind this blog, using lipgloss and mascara but no. I'm sorry.

Because I am a girl, I like pink. We all do, you even agreed with me when I did my Pink Post you can read Here .
In any case, I like pink and pastels, so I decided to sentimentalize it a bit more and make a boy meets girl kind of thing.

Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl likes boy. They connect.

With that being said, I will show you how that works in polish terms, in my mind.

mi ny w7 pink blue swirl nails connected

























Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl likes boy. They connect.

See what I did there? I connected them!



                            You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *   






16 comments:

  1. I like this idea! So cool, and the colours work so well together as well :) Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea and mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, such cute colours together!
    I'm running a jewellery giveaway atm if your interested :)
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a such a unique idea- love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really pretty.

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really cute, the coolors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful! Pastels rock :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love it!!! such an original idea!! beautiful mani, Joanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, what a creative and neat idea! I love how this looks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very summery colours. Is the intermixing done free handed with just a brush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's done with a toothpick :) I'm gonna do a tutorial on it too. You basically just pull the colors along with the toothpick tip

      Delete
  11. This has kinda of an 80s appeal to it. I love the colors you chose ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I'm a bit of a pastel fanatic to be honest

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...