Thursday, November 29, 2012

Here's an Idea! Sprinkle Nails!

Caviar, salt, pepper, rhinestones....what hasn't been put on nails yet?
You'd think everything but I have something that hasn't: Sprinkles!


Of course,not the most practical thing, but sweet! And at this point, anything goes, so I figured, why not?

sugar pink sprinkle nails nail art

























Not the worst idea, is it?
The downside, you wash your hands with warm water and the sugar will obviously melt, but if you're craving something sweet, you literally got some sugar on you.

I don't recommend expecting to wear them over longer periods of time, as they're not the most practical thing. I lasted under a day with them but if you're feeling extra creative or have somewhere to go where you can go a bit nuts with your outfit or accessories, trust me when I say: everyone will stare and ask about your nails

So next time you're baking cupcakes, why not just sprinkle some on your nails too, just for the fun of it?



                         You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *   

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should have heard the live reactions haha

      Delete
  2. Great idea, it looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try it! And I used a bit bigger sprinkles, I think the small ones would look even better

      Delete
  3. Oh boy! Fun look, but I couldn't pull these off myself..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe for next year's Halloween ? You can dress up as a cupcake hehe

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Somewhat insane but it did look cute,yea! :)

      Delete
  5. Great minds think alike, littlelauraloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...