Sunday, November 25, 2012

Polyvore Collage Day : New York

Have to say, I do like this week's theme,but my collage ended up emptier than usual.

You think New York Style and then you wonder...wait...what is NY Style? 
So it became what would I wear when in New York?
Well, I think NYC is a place where there's no point in not being a bit more courageous about your look, so while I wouldn't do much furry stuff in real life, I figured some fluff could wok this time

nyc

Looking at this collage I'm starting to think I do indeed need to get me a pair of leather pants.
I'd get them online but I've always had less than jolly experiences with buying clothing online,especially pants, so if any of you have a store to recommend where I can find them, this is the time to do so.

The outfit is pretty simple,but I always liked the black-white-gold combination, and the necklace adds a bit of Umph! to the whole deal.

I'm a huge fan of nude lipsticks, they're basically the only shade I use right now, so with this outfit, I think a smoky or a  cat eye and nude lipstick would look quite nice.

That's what I'd wear in New York on a typical day, it's probably very influenced by the fact that it's autumn, or else I'd definitely be showing you more options. Autumn and winter leave me pretty uninspired, fashion-wise. Don't really know why.

In any case, if you want to join in next week, make sure you let me know in a comment or on Twitter @TreasureChestt you want to join. And make sure you VOTE for next week's theme right here:

What do you want next week's theme to be?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
I'd be curious what your city outfit would be for any of the above.
And here's the rest of the ladies going big Apple
 Loading InLinkz ...


See you next week!






                      You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...