Sunday, November 11, 2012

Polyvore Collage Day: Romantic

This week's theme is Romantic and I kinda like it, since autumn makes me go all pastel again.

So here's what I did.

I think romantic and I envision pastels, lace and florals.
I think it explains why my collage contains precisely that!



romantic





Quite a bit of pink,huh?
Well I think that's the romance color extraordinaire, they don't say you're on a pink cloud for nothing.
I also found the polka dot lace collar jumper to be surprisingly cute!
Not sure how it would look on me, unless I add a little romantic hair style to it , but I'm sure it will look super cute on someone else.

Now I have to ask, don't you find the pink skirt awesome? If the reality is anything like this picture, it must be a great piece to wear.
And the bustier...well, it's pastel and it has lace. I'm sure you can make it look romantic without it appearing cheeky.
    

If you want to join in next week, make sure you let me know in a comment or on Twitter @TreasureChestt you want to join. And make sure you VOTE for next week's theme right here:

What do you want next week's theme to be?
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Make sure you cast your vote and create next week :)
Here's the other lovely ladies being romantic:


See you next week!



                             You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

5 comments:

  1. Great choices! Where is the black jumper from?:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here: http://www.chiarafashion.co.uk/black-sequin-peter-pan-collar-polka-eyelash-jumper.html

      If you click on the image it will redirect you to Polyvore where you have shopping details for all the pieces

      Delete
  2. sorry i wasn;t able to join in this week:( next week for definite though! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this style especially the pretty pink skirt!! :) Ixx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...