Sunday, January 13, 2013

L'Occitane Goodie Bag

I do like me some gifts, as most of us do. And I like them even more when they are as great as this one I got from my mother.
She's very aware my skin is dry, so she went out and got a little bag of L'Occitane products for me to try.


l'occitane almond shower oil hand cream repairing essential oil shampoo and conditioner

Soap? I love soap! Good pick there mother.
Hand Cream? Anytime! My hands are craving it really bad this winter.
Shower Oil? Well as a matter of fact, the Almond Shower Oil is my favorite.
Shampoo and Conditioners with essential oils? Essential oils are some of my most faithful friends!

Which brings us to the purpose of this post: which one of these would you like to see reviewed first?
I will get round to reviewing all of them, of course, but if there's one you want to know more about sooner rather than later, this is the time to vote for it.
I'll make sure the review is up by next week.


Which product should I review first?
  
pollcode.com free polls 





                               You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to those reviews! By the way, I nominated you for an award-check it out:

    http://kassicalife.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a L'Occitane addict! Their shower oil is my HG shower product, I fell in love with it and can just never go back to using anything else now. Hope you enjoy all these :) and if you do, I've got a L'Occitane giveaway running on my blog where you can win a similar gift set xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'Occitane makes the loveliest creams, soaps and shampoos. Totally in love with their relaxing range body lotion and Shea butter soap. Do review the lovely products!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...