Thursday, February 7, 2013

January Favorites

This month there's not so many favorites but they're definitely Most Used Products

                            

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: You can read the review by clicking on the link and I have to say, I didn't expect to like this so much. Was reluctant to getting a BB cream to begin with but I'm quite glad I did!

Vichy Waterproof Eye MakeUp Remover: Still loving it, especially combined with Bioderma Sensibio you can also see in the favorites. My review of the Vichy MakeUp Remover you can read clicking on the link above and I do believe that I have now found a pretty solid face routine that is amazing. I don't wash my face anymore with water because Bioderma covers that perfectly AND does not dry out my skin. 
The little bottle you see here was the test size I got to see if I like it and just today I got the big bottle, which is a pretty big deal. I repurchase veeeery rarely.

Hema Eyeshadow Base: Review is on the way and I have to day, I have yet to find an eyeshadow base that is as amazing as this one. Absolutely loving it!

Catrice Gel Eyeliner: Still such a huge favorite. A holy grail product and especially in winter, that perfectly thick black line makes for an efficient, fast look.

Rosebud Strawberry Lip Salve: Two years in and still my favorite balm. I go back to this when everything else fails. And this one always delivers. But it's been getting increasingly hard to get hold of it,so if someone can give me a tip where to get it, I'd be VERY grateful!

Nail Polishes:  This month has been Glitter Revival Month and the W7 Silver Dazzle  has been great for it. You can see it in my post from Sunday with the Week in Pictures and I think you'll agree it looks fantastic.
Secondly I have this ancient Farmasi polish whose number has disappeared but that still is the best gold I have owned. You can see it in action in This Post.



These have been my favorites in the past month and I believe they'll be making more appearances.  How about you, any of your favorites mentioned here? What about new ones? I'm always searching for beauty goodies!


                                  You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I got so happy when i read about the lip salve but then you said it was hard to find it and i was like 'nooooooo.... *voice fades*' because my lips have been REALLY dry lately! Ah well.

    Don't think I've ever come across the vichy makeup remover, did you get that from boots? :) My favourite makeup remover is the garnier 2-in-1 one ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep...that's tha bad thing about it.
      pretty hard to find, unless you live in the US, then you can get it easy :)

      I don't live in the UK so I got the Vicy at my pharmacy, but you should check online where they sell it :)

      Delete
  2. I dont own any of these products! Have been resisting buying a bb cream, but i may have to give in in the summer. Lovely photos x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I didn't wanna buy it either and it took me a while to get this one but i'm glad i did :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...