Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Nail Polish Discovery!

I don't know if you've read my post a couple of days ago where I was swooning about the new Oil Nail Polish Remover I had found and love. Well, the same brand gave me a pretty awesome new nail polish too.

                         
As you can see, my nails are quite short at the moment, so I was looking for something that wouldn't be in such huge contrast with my skin tone as I really don't like the way my nails look when they're short. When I saw this, I thought it's an amazing color and liked the shimmers it had in it.
I'm a sucker for bronze colors, but put a rose shimmer to it and you've got me hooked!










How great is that shimmer? And it looks perfectly organic on your nails even if it clearly is metallic. You'd expect it to not look like it's in harmony with your skin, but it does.
The polish is Kallos No 17, and I really am a fan of their polishes because they are some of the most long lasting ones I own. This one, in 3 coats, lasted for more than 3 days without chipping, with no top coat. It's pretty impressive if you ask me.
What I can assure you is that I'll be wearing it A LOT, especially since it dries incredibly fast. It's still slightly sheer in two coats but ideal in three and perfect on short nails. 


Have you made any new nail polish discoveries lately you want to share?



You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous colour!!!!!!
    Sometimes I need to wear something that's not in a big contrast with my skin tone too, but no nude and this is perfect! Verrry pretty colour
    I've never heard of the brand before. Where did you buy it?

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. well, i got it at their stand in the shopping mall...in romania :P
      I don't know where exactly they sell as they're a hungarian brand but I think you can get more info on kallos.com , they might even sell online

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely, with the sun shining and a tan, how perfect :) (shame it's the total opposite at the moment) xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...