Monday, February 18, 2013

The Nail Series: Sally Hansen Gunmetal

It's here! It's here!
How long I've been craving this color and now I can finally wear it.
What I'm talking about is Sally Hansen Gunmetal a gorgeously metallic indigo blue that I just find looks impeccable on any hand. Indigo and navy blues always have the potential to make a hand look chic and this is no different. Even if it is metallic, it doesn't lose any of that chicness.

sally hansen xtreme extreme wear gunmetal swatch  salon manicure new york fashion week
     I'm totally and utterly fascinated by this shade. It's the first time I try Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear, since I don't exactly live in close proximity to any Sally Hansen retailers, but I'm very impressed.
I've worn it for a couple of days before writing this, just to test how X-Treme its wear is. Let me tell you, it is extreme. I didn't use any top coat with it, because I wanted to see how it behaves on its own,and 3 days after putting it on, it had just chipped a little. This comes from someone whose polish jumps off the next day if no top coat is used.
I cannot begin to tell you how much I like wearing this polish, so hoping that you too have something nice on your nails, I wish you a great week and leave you with some more ladies who have gone blue on this fine day:

Gosia from Life in Color!
Mihaela from Lacquerbuzz
Marisa from Polish Obsession
Mandy from Chameleon Stampede               







                               You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *   

9 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...