Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week in Pictures # 3

I would have never thought last week that I'd be sitting here,one week later feeling like spring has sprung. And in a moment, you will also see why,once you look at the picture I took last Sunday.

                           
Being creepy.I found that my phone's light can do that / The chocolate stash: a must


Last Sunday's snowfalls /  8am at work. Love catching sunrises at that hour


Personalized dog tags I've had for years and still find perfect /  My precious little new polishes!


And my precious oils! / Rediscovering one of my favorite rings


Hope your week went by well also and I'll be seeing you in 7 days with some more images!
But until then, may Monday be kind to you.


                                  You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...