Friday, March 15, 2013

The Super Pretty New Storage

I am so excited! I've managed to get these pretties little things to put my make-up and general beauty products in.
Initially designed to be flower pots, such small details are known to not stop me. So in a couple of moves the whole thing has been successfully reutilized as gorgeously romantic storage.


Every single morning I go to the window and grin. Because this is so incredibly girly and pretty that it makes me giggle. 
I like everything about it: the colors, the roses, the material,the mild used look on the wooden box. Everything!
 And everything fits in perfectly. Not too little and not too much space. All my essentials, or well, my most used products fit in here and I can move them around without having to worry about where some of them might end up.








What do you say? Do you like it at least half as much as I do?


                                    

                                    You can also Follow on * Twitter * FacebookBloglovin *    

12 comments:

  1. They are MEGA cute! I'll have to look up for them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Go for it! I saw they still have them today :)

      Delete
  2. sunt superbe. eu iubesc stilul shabby-chic si visez sa imi decorez o camera numai asa. acum, primul pas este sa imi iau casa :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. eu zic sa aduni tot ce e dragut si cand iti iei casa o sa ai 10 cutii de chestii din astea la decorat :))

      Delete
  3. they look really nice! where did you find them?:) xxx

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At a local store called Bamboo.
      I usually get candles from there and when I saw this I was on auto pilot to get them hehe

      Delete
  4. They look so pretty! I definitely need to get some new storage! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I've been looking for pretty storage for so log (summer to be exact) and found these pretty unexpectedly but I'm SO glad!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. exactly! I love the print,it looks purrrfect

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. si mie asa mult imi plac! Cred ca ma duc sa mai imi iau :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...