Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Favorites

Having managed to post my favorites much sooner than last month, I will give myself a pat on the back before we begin. And as we begin, I will tell you that I am super excited about the things I've been using this past month.

                               
Last month I was telling you all about how thrilled I was with the Real Techniques Shading Brush. Well sure enough, I went and got the Blush Brush also. I have little use for the other brushes since I don't wear powder or foundation but my eyes are set on the Eye brush set they offer. What I'm trying to say is: there brushes are magnificent! This particular one manages to give you the ultimate natural looking flush in the cheeks. Color me impressed!

What I also think you have seen me swoon about were the Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser and the Peach and Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub. I can tell you that these two are a magnificent combination and SO good to the skin!


A consistent presence has also been Essie Mint Candy Apple.I mean, I strongly suspect I have an obsession as you can probably tell.

In the nose pleasing department, I've been sticking to Yardley English Lavender for interesting reasons. I am a fan of fresh floral smells in general and this one is definitely of the less fresh and more dusty variety but nevertheless the smell is so incredibly soothing that whenever I catch a whiff of it, I get very happy.


Of course, one that cannot be denied access on this list is the Badger Balm for Hardworking Hands. My skin is generally dry and on my hands especially, but this one really does the trick.

And last but not least, a weird addition to the group. A deo. I know my reaction to deodorants in beauty posts is generally "But...why?" and I can understand if that's what you're experiencing now, but the Tom's of Maine Honeysuckle Rose deo is here for two reasons: it smells so good! And secondly because this represents my switch to aluminum free deos. This is a natural stick and once I started using it I realized I may have been very allergic to the aluminum in regular deodorants. So I can advise you, if you have a Whole Foods nearby, or care to buy it off iHerb.com, do so. Your body will like it a lot.


So that's what I had to offer this month, I do wonder if you've tried any of these and what you think.




                                        You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

7 comments:

  1. I'm actually obsessed with my RT blush brush it's so incredible. I need to buy more of them because I love the design for so many things!

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,I'm slowly developing and obsession too, these things are great!

      Delete
  2. oh...Essie <3 acum am o lista si mai lunga cu produse must try! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stiu cum e :)) si eu inca am ditamai lista,da incet le rezolvam

      Delete
  3. I have the RT blush brush as well. I couldn't see myself using another brush now.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Such a great thing! Picks up just the right amount of blush

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...