Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Nails | Foil Blues

Today is a pretty fast nail show and tell because it's between packing and running around making last preparations for my trip. 
So what I will do today is show you this beauty of a nail art tool, let you get familiar and in like with it and do an in depth post about it as soon as I'm back,because it's one of those things that is so easy to add to your nail collection and you can do so much with!
In any case, let's not spoil the fun of the future post and let me show you what an end result can look like.



                       
This has got to be one of the most unflattering angles for my fingers because they look like colorful sausages. I've even had one of my colleagues at work look at a previous nail post, then look at my hands and go: "Are you sure that's your hand? In real life it looks so different". I guess what he was saying was that my fingers don't photograph well. You know how the camera adds 10 pounds... must be true.

But aside from that, how awesome is the foil? I absolutely love the rainbow reflexion it gives! I've concluded it looks much better on darker colors, but it can look absolutely gorgeous on a nude or white polish. It gives it a total fairy allure


                                         You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! I have some nail foils but haven't had the time to use them. Must get on that asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that's pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...