Thursday, December 12, 2013

Recent Empties

I never thought I'd gather enough packaging to make a post like this, but lo and behold, it has happened!  It might have something to do with the fact that I forget to throw stuff out, then realize again that it is indeed empty and put it in the "to throw" basket once more.
Well, after repeating this procedure a couple times, I've realized my throwing basket had gathered enough things to fit in a post and mark the official goodbye from these loyal souls.


Truth is, they all keep being repurchased, because like for example the Burt's Bees Orange Essence Cleanser, my face wouldn't function as well without it.
Another staple is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. You've seen it in my favorites this month, nothing else touches my face. And I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.
Another must have in the face department is the Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Solution. When I don't have it at hand, I just feel like my face is not quite clean. Let's be honest, regular water does more damage than good, so I don't really remove any makeup or impurities with just water. This is an absolutely fabulous alternative to that last swipe you do, in order to feel clean and sparkly. I was actually running out, but then our Bbloggers Meetup happened and in the goodie bag, one of these wonderful bottles was looking at me.

A "forever repurchase" is the Eyeko Fat Mascara, which just gives you the most long and natural looking lashes ever! And it's a fiber mascara, which means I already have a soft spot for it.
Of course, my ever so faithful Aussie Luscious Long Shampoo and Conditioner  had to run out eventually and this was the time. But that's ok, because I'm just weeks away from flying to London to restock!
The Ivatherm Body Hydrating Cream  was also in a goodie bag I got this summer, and I appreciate its ingredients and that it really hydrates, but I'm not sure my skin and this cream truly get along perfectly. Maybe my skin is too used to raw shea butter to accept anything that hasn't been hand picked, but I'm not sure if this will be repurchased. Maybe in the future.

Do you guys like "empties" posts? Should I keep gathering empty stuff?




                            You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome empties! You finished quite a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bioderma sensibio!!

    Kisses
    Claire
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...