Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week in Pictures # 42

The time has come to say it: it's snowing. And the funniest part is that you notice how awful growing up is when the first snow falls and your first thought is: "Winter tires! Ah ok, I have them it can snow now"    

                           

1. My mother likes to give gifts.I shan't contradict her 2. Like I said, she likes giving gifts, one of her favorites to give are L'Occitane things 3. I on the other hand,would be happy with just pumpkins.

4. Cinnamon stars! SO GOOD! Seriously, you need to try some.
5. The day I was so hungry and everything in the food court was taking forever to prepare, Subway saved the day. It was the best sandwich I have ever had!  6. I like it when everyone in my family has the same smell preferences in scented candles. 7. Do not tempt me!




                                       You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

6 comments:

  1. Snowing already? OMG I'm so jealous, we haven't had snow for years :( Love the look of those cinnamon stars!

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious? Wow...years without snow wouldn't be up my alley at all

      Delete
  2. N-am incercat sandwich-urile de la Subway,mi-ai facut pofta!
    Si ce dragut arata lumanarile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They kinda make me hungry now again if I look at them :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...