Sunday, December 29, 2013

Week in Pictures #45

This week has kinda been collage week. For one because I really like making them and secondly because I've been putting together all sorts of favorites that really just work best in collage form.
So here's another one :)



                
1. Always like trying out new smells in tarte form 2. invented a magnificent drink! 3. too much time on Pinterest makes you want to cook
4. The somewhat eerie but not white December street 5. Obligatory nail and leg shot 6. Custom made cup we did for a friend.
7. Cookies galore! 8. This is how I like my mornings 9.My favorite creation of the week

As you might or might not know, I'm now also on Instagram, so if you want to see more of where these pictures came from, feel free to follow here.





                            You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies...mmmm

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tot am zis ca imi cumpar si eu tarte yankee candle dar inca nu am reusit :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...