Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tis The Season of Updates

And I seem to not have the most magnificent ones. Earlier this week we've had a broadband change in the crib, which in itself is not a bad thing, just that at midnight my laptop decided to not connect anymore to any available internet in the house for more than 5 minutes a day. I'm using today's 5 minutes to write this post and let you know why there have been dust balls floating around the page.
The good news is that if the lovely Virgin Broadband people don't get it fixed by Friday, my trusty MacBook will be back and  know for a fact that it won't fail me. So unless you see anything until Friday, you will sadly know that the Virgins failed.

And to think how many things I had lined up to post but can't upload any pictures because apart from not forking for more than 5 minutes, it also refuses to upload.

Thanks for baring with me!

                                You can also Follow on * Bloglovin *  Twitter * Facebook 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...